PDA

View Full Version : Monster Database?

Shining Kirby
06-11-2004, 09:42 PM
OK, I remember some time ago, I was working on a ZQuest when I went to go see a monster database, but now I can't find it. What happened to it?

vegeta1215
06-12-2004, 12:08 AM
There used to be a page on the ZC website that desribed all the monsters and had their beam type, entrance type, and cset number, etc ... but it's not on the redesigned site yet. I'm sure it will be added later with more tutorial features.

Eckels
06-12-2004, 11:42 AM
I still have all the pages for the old monster database, and it can still be helpful in terms of seeing what enemies were in the original legend of zelda. But as for ZC, it's terribly outdated. DN must've added a hundred or so new enemies that are simply insane variations on the old enemies, like Death Knights, something like six different types of octorocks, regenerating Zols, etc...

Actually, now that ZC is really only in a bug testing phase and there won't be new enemies, I would be glad to build an updated Enemy guide, but I would need help from someone who knows more about them than I do. I'll post something in the beta testing area.

Shining Kirby
06-12-2004, 01:22 PM
OK, thanks. I'll be sure to look out for it in the near future.

ZC Architech
06-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Eckles

I no most all the mosters in Zelda, well i no a page that can tell me all them and pictures of them.

Shining Kirby
06-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Great, what is it? But, you know, I kinda don't believe you. So, that is why I'm making it my job to find out what every monster is and what it does. I plan to make a para-extensive database with things such as type of weapons they use, what you need to use to kill them, and how many hits it takes to kill them with that certain weapon. I'll need a bit of help though, as I have a summer program I have to attend.