PDA

View Full Version : DMap #0 Keeps disappearing!

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 06:26 PM
It keeps saying there is no 0 Dmap...on the list for the DMap editor it starts off with 1, and it says that my overworld is dmap 1 and that the first dungeon in the tutorial is 2, therefore I am having problems creating the level 9 dungeon on the same map as the level 1 dungeon like it tell me to. I know there was a zero there before...should I just make it for DMap 3 instead? Also, I can't get the colors to turn grey.

Alexfrog
06-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Hmm that is strange. Can you scroll up at all on the dmap list??

You do need each level to be a different DMap, though they can use the same Map.

Color problems are a pain. Make sure you have the color on the dmap set to the correct color, and use the + and - to shift colorsets (yeah, you probably are doing that). Make sure you imported your CSets and Pallettes correctly.

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 07:11 PM
I figured out the colors after messing around with them for like an hour. And I just used DMap 3 instead of 0 since in the list it moved them all up by one increment and it seemed to work.

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 07:15 PM
ergh...now i have a new problem. When link enters the pond to level 9 he warps to the entrance but turns around on his own and walks right back out.

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 07:18 PM
nevermind...i put the green square i half a square too high

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 07:22 PM
okay...i am soooo close to being done with this tutorial. Now everything is good, but when link goes into ganons room, he holds up the triforce and the room lights up and ganon appears...but then he disappears and the statues keep shooting at me and ganon never comes back.

Freedom
06-10-2004, 07:47 PM
that's the way ganon does, he's invisible, you have to just keep running around slashing and shooting arrows, when you hit him he lights up

VEL
06-10-2004, 08:34 PM
KiWiSouP, please use the "edit" button to edit your last post instead of posting multiple times in a row, as it is against the rules here. ;)