PDA

View Full Version : quick question about turorial...link doesn't exit first passagway on the correct tile

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 02:25 AM
In the first dungeon made on the tutorial, after link exits the first passagway he always ends up on top of a block even though I specified the green exit square in the correct area. The tutorial didn't really say anything about it, so I don't know what I did wrong.

Another question is about the 9th level. It doesn't say in the tutorial to set the room type as "Level 9 Entrance"..am I supposed to? and what exactly does it do? Sorry if my questions seem stupid.

Freedom
06-10-2004, 02:41 AM
when you use an enterance exit warp, when Link goes in to the dungeon he uses the green positioning square, but coming out he uses the blue.

level 9 room type is to make a screen that the player is told he must have the triforce to get past.

KiWiSouP
06-10-2004, 02:46 AM
Thank you! I can't believe how stupid I am now that I think about it. I knew that blue was for the exit...not green.

Freedom
06-10-2004, 02:59 AM
It's not going to get any better, I've built 5 quests, released 4, and am just as stupid as when I started out, and keep having to redo things after doing those stupid things :)