PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Hyrule help

erm2003
06-09-2004, 01:08 AM
I know this is an older quest but hopefully someone out there can help me. I am having trouble finding the Silver Arrow. Any clues? Thanks.

Foxx
06-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Been a long time since I played this, but I think it's in level 5. Try pushing blocks and bombing walls.

erm2003
06-10-2004, 08:19 PM
I am pretty sure it is in Level 5 as well. There is a whole section to the first part that I haven't explored yet because I haven't figured out how to get there. I believe I have tried bombing everything and I think I pushed every block 3 or 4 times in each room. I am sure I am missing something.

piglet
06-19-2004, 02:33 PM
I found the silver arrows in level 4. Now I have finished level 4 and I am stuck. What do I do next? I don't have the bracelet and I don't have the bigger wallet so I can't get enough ruppies to get the blue shirt. Can anyone help me?

erm2003
06-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Ah, thanks for finding the Silver Arrows. I will have to look around more in Level 4 to find them.

I can help you with a few things you are looking for. The bracelet is under a bush. If you go down, left, and down from the level 4 entrance, you will find it by burning in there. By the way, the Red Candle is in this quest. It will make finding things a lot easier.

The wallet is one screen to the right of Level 2. Bomb there to find the old man who will give it to you. That will let you buy the Blue Armor.

Level 5 is in a great spot. Look at your map and check the unexplored areas and see if you can get there. It took me a while to find it! I will leave that fun to you.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Found the Silver Arrow. I really wish I would have checked back a while ago. Oh well. :)