PDA

View Full Version : link sprites?

DarkFlameWolf
06-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Quest -> Graphics -> Sprites -> Link

When you go to that drop-down menu and go to that section. It opens up a window with various options for tiles. What does this do? How does it work? Does simply setting one position good for the rest? (like for instance, if I set it to the first tile of swim animations, it will occupy the rest?) I'm confused......would this help solve the problem where: if I played Revenge 2 on 1.90 and I dove using flippers, I'd see the dive tiles, while if I played the very same Revenge 2 quest on 1.92 beta 183, if I dove using flippers, I'd see the Digdogger child tiles? I'm confused on this whole aspect.

Espo
06-09-2004, 07:18 AM
I kinda thought this wasn't implemented yet. Every time I check out this option in ZQ I slows the program down a whole lot and makes me want to close the window. So I usually don't bother with it much.

Dark Nation
06-09-2004, 07:55 AM
It just lets you see what Link looks like in action. It doesn't let you change anything yet. As for the slowness issue, I'll check into that.

ShadowTiger
06-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Works fine in the "latest versions" being tested, so I don't see a problem with these. :shrug: Maybe there's a problem with where Prince himself placed those tiles. :-/

DarkFlameWolf
06-10-2004, 01:57 AM
I don't think so. Because they were in the standard area where all swim tiles are supposed to be in 1.90 quests. So.....I don't think its that.