PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails

aces2022
06-08-2004, 09:09 PM
As I sit here thinking, eating my icecream bar (yum) I think about all the things I hear about government conspiracy, I think about Chemtrails. They are those things that trail jet plains. They are said to contain chemicals that can allow the government to control the weather and poison humans and the environment. Has anyone heard of these and actualy thought about what is in the air that we are breathing in? Not only the air but in the water you are drinking? The chemicals that are supposed "kill germs that harm citizens". What is actually in our water, our air, our body........ that we should know about?

Menokh
06-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Been reading rense.com (http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html) a little too often?

Contrails are what trail airplanes, they are made of ice crystals. Chemtrails are supposedly chemical laced, usually aluminum or some other metal based artificial clouds layed by specially modified jets. IF they exist they are thought to be used for weather control.

Contrails have existed since jet aircraft. Chemtrails probably do not exist in the form proposed by the conspiracy theorists.

AtmaWeapon
06-08-2004, 09:20 PM
I am safe because I wear my tinfoil hat and I wrap all my glasses in tinfoil as well. :)

JayeM
06-08-2004, 09:41 PM
I wear glasses that turn black whenever I'm in danger. So as long as I can see, I'm safe. (Hitchhiker rip-off) And I have enough things to worry about without chemtrails. :scared: