PDA

View Full Version : Triforce Triad

MagmaLord
06-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Please forgive me for those that already know this.

In the ZC quest database there is my Triforce Triad, but the quests aren't together, so for those players that are just getting around to playing them here is there correct order:
Key Quest
The Power of Darkness
The Third Triforce
and the sequel The Golden Land

JayeM
06-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Thanx, MagmaLord, now I can list which quest comes first, etc. Would you rather have all 4 packaged in one zip with just 6 screenshots? That's doable too. And I'd love to have more info, storyline, etc.

Boommaster
06-08-2004, 10:22 PM
I just tried to download a couple of the quests in the database and was not able to. Is there a problem or are we not suppose to download there yet???

JayeM
06-09-2004, 12:26 AM
That should be taken care of now, Boommaster, download away.

MagmaLord
06-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Thanx, MagmaLord, now I can list which quest comes first, etc. Would you rather have all 4 packaged in one zip with just 6 screenshots? That's doable too. And I'd love to have more info, storyline, etc.

Perferably, in one zip, but I'm not too picky.

The basic story behind the entire trilogy is that Link needs to reclaim the Triforces of Wisdom, Power, and Courage. The Triforces have been broken into 24 pieces, 8 pieces each, and Link has to find all 24 of them.

For the Golden Land Link has to combine the Triforces, and I think I only put six pieces of Triforce in that one, I don't remember. But I do remember that throughout the Golden Land you have to find the green, blue, and red Triforces and give them to the three guardians.

If I remember anything else I'll post it.

Boommaster
06-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Thanks, it's done.

Odanaki
06-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Thanks.

I'll try to do something with the Triad Quests.

Just hope that we can get hints, if need be.