PDA

View Full Version : Runescape

Dechipher
06-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Does anyone here play Runescape? I think it's grown a lot since the older version, and now it's quite fun. I enjoy chopping down trees and then setting the wood on fire, next best thing to actually doing it.

Jakq
06-08-2004, 12:15 PM
I used to, but decided to stop for one reason or another.

Samson007
06-08-2004, 12:33 PM
I used to. But it got so repeditive and boring I couldnt stand it.

it was just a never ending cycle of mining rocks, melting them down, smithing weapons, selling them. repeat 29384729834 times and you get pretty bored like I did.

I did have a pure lvl 45 with all rune equipment. Smithing 65, mining 71, other skills kinds sucked (around 40 for other skills ie: woodcutting, cooking, fishing, firestarting)

One day I just got sick of the cycle and quit.

Not to mention all the annoying noobs. And their rules are stupid. If some dumb kid is being annoying as shit your not even allowed to yell at him or you can get banned. Who wants to play a game that protects stupid 12 year old kids who just play to annoy people.

Archibaldo
06-08-2004, 09:34 PM
I used to play Runescape but the problem is I"ve got an attrention span of a humming bird so after awhile I forget what I was doing. So I log off and leave to go outside. The only problem with Runescape and most MMORPGs are that when you're a noob it's hard to start out and it's not very fun. Especiallly when other people will kill you for no reason at all.

Dechipher
06-09-2004, 09:04 PM
That's why you stay out of the wilderness.
I play Runescape, but not more than 2 or 3 times a week, so I don't get bored of it and just give up. I miss SE, but there's never anyone on.

j00lz
06-09-2004, 09:36 PM
I've never heard of it, is there a website I can go to. I used to play this one MMORPG, but people took advantage of the fact that they had been there for months/years longer than me, and have played for a long time, and just killed me. Let a noob have a chance.

Is there PvP (player versus player) in this, I hate PvP, it's just annoying, people who pk take the game too seriously.