PDA

View Full Version : More than 3 quests at a time.

Red Afro
06-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Is there a way to have more than three quests running at a time with saved games w/o renaming or moving a bunch of files around?

If not, you might find this handy. It's not much, just a DOS batch fiile, but it will switch the saved games around for you if you set it up right. It can also switch the ag.cfg and sfx.dat files around.

http://www.filespace.org/redafro/qselect.bat

Freedom
06-06-2004, 08:37 PM
you can have some 15 or 16 at a time, just scroll left and right

Red Afro
06-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Ahhhh.... geeze... lot a work for nothing then. :banghead: Oh well, maybe someone will find that batch useful... for something... chuckling at mildly perhaps.

So... how bout I suggest there be an arrow key or something that gives some clue there is more than one screen of quests then?

Dart Zaidyer
06-12-2004, 06:54 PM
A little arrow appears in the upper edge of the frame when you've got more than one page of three Links registered.
Anyway, I'm starting to get frustrated with only 15 saves. That's not enough to keep track of all the quests I've worked so hard to progress in. I don't know why it was reduced, either... It used to go up to 30, and at one point all the way up to 255 in certain beta builds.