PDA

View Full Version : Why do I do animals, like bears and walrus'.

Goat
06-06-2004, 01:34 AM
This topic was hot in Breaker's shower (53471 replies), but I requested it be closed because too much debate about herpees was introduced.
Why do I prefer to do animals?
I have several reasons:
1.) Because of the size of my dick, I can't get a woman to do me, especially hot ones. Women are always laughing at me and that puts much preassure on my ego.
2.) Rebel against typical American views of inferior beastality.
3.) Because I feel like a sweet little lady in a bear's ass.
4.) To see the reactions of other people when they see me fucking a bear.
5.) I hate being a man and I hate it when people expect me to do stereotypical manly
things. I love playing with a bear's balls and "stuffing teh turkey"...And thats final!
6.) Because I now have a huge wad stuck to ducks, sloths, and republicans.
7.) Because I said so!
---
It may not look pretty. But that isn't my goal to fornication. My inner heart is horny
enough. My primary goal is to get people to see the gentle, compasionate me, not the bear fucker beneath my attire. My choice of fucking animals and wanting to be a beaster are completely different entities. One doesn't cause the other; however one may have an effect on the other. At least superficially.
I'm not going to claim that any of this biological in origin for I'm the only one in my immediate family with these attributes. These two characteristics...They are nothing more than attributes of my character as a whole. I wouldn't define myself as normal or straight. But I would define myself according to the diverse range interests that I have. Creator of pr0n, sock puppets, and sexually transmitted diseases...Lover of animals, animals, and more animals...Lover of even more animals...My definition would be a sick mother fucker. To define myself by sexual orientation or gender is far to narrow. There is so much more to my life than my gender or sexual preferences...Which I would regard as largely irrelevant to life...At least my life.

Gerudo
06-06-2004, 01:41 AM
goat, you are one crazily funny fucker, you know that? :D

Master Ghaleon
06-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Ill be your tag team partner ;)

Hennerfeind
06-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Can it be a tag team with Desperado and a bear? Because if thats the case, then I'm in!

goKi
06-06-2004, 05:49 AM
You are the greatest, Goat!

Menokh
06-06-2004, 10:47 AM
*falls over and almost passes out from laughter*
Good one, Goat. You are the best!
But I'd rather tag team Desperado than a bear, the bear might try to eat me... wait a minute...

obi
06-06-2004, 11:58 AM
ROTFLMFGDAO

That just made my day :D

VEL
06-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Goat, I'm glad you finally admitted this here, I have known about your love of animals for some time, and have seen some of the videos. May your life be filled with hot animal action.
http://www.geocities.com/bitchboybong/pandalovesgoat.txt

Dechipher
06-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Oh man. I SO did not want to see that.

Ich
06-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Walruses? I'm always open for action.

Riku
06-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Eh, why not, i'm up for some tag team bear action.

Goat
06-06-2004, 05:08 PM
OMG!!! VEL where did j00 get that? I recorded that for my own private viewing! Not to be seen by anyone else! At least you didnt post the part on the boat or in the car, or where im talking on my cell phone. Those might be embarrassing

VEL
06-06-2004, 05:13 PM
OMG!!! VEL where did j00 get that? I recorded that for my own private viewing! Not to be seen by anyone else! At least you didnt post the part on the boat or in the car, or where im talking on my cell phone. Those might be embarrassing
I was at a gay bar the other day, and the panda was there, and he was coming on to me, and gave me the video to try and put me in the mood. I told the panda that I wasn't interested in pandas, becuase they are to big and hairy for me, and that I also wasn't looking for sex. I did dance with him for awhile though, then he got too drunk and the owners kicked him out after he did something in the bathroom, I don't know exactly what he did, but I heard one of the sinks got knocked down.

Goat
06-06-2004, 05:21 PM
I remember that night, I was in teh corner with teh giraffe and teh man completely made out of celery! What he did in teh bathroom was attack the man completely made out of celery. We had gotten in a fight earlier in teh night and I smeared peanut butter and rasins all over teh man completely made out of celery's body. Next thing you know the panda is sucking off the teh man completely made out of celery and he bit down to far, then he gout hungry, and next thing you know were all in jail. Fun