PDA

View Full Version : Bush Game

Jer1400
06-04-2004, 09:06 PM
An entertaining conduit for disturbing facts about the Bush administration:

http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

Play it through when you have a free hour or so. It may be a little offensive at times, but it's worth it.

I'm not even old enough to vote, but before I played this I really couldn't care less who won, and now I do quite a lot.

Eckels
06-04-2004, 10:46 PM
I played through the whole thing, and i'm glad i did.

At first i thought it was pretty stupid, another dumb flash game made with pixel graphics. But it gets real smart real quick... and is worth the time it takes to complete it.

Rainman
06-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Good game. I got rocked in it though. All my guys got wiped out once, but they let me go again without going back. It's pretty well made and was pretty convincing even though I'm already against Bush.

Trusso
06-05-2004, 01:26 AM
This game had an exclent message, but I fear that far too many people will be distracted by the...well more "mature" elements of game. I found his use of actual facts and figures refreshing, a great turn from the normal arguments that seems to be running around the internet

slef
06-05-2004, 01:36 AM
cant believe I actually played through all of that... pretty good game with good message

Riku
06-05-2004, 02:19 PM
cant believe I actually played through all of that... pretty good game with good message

Took the words right outta my mouth.:D

Paradox
06-05-2004, 02:24 PM
I was against Bush already and this just solidifed my opinion. :/

Samson007
06-05-2004, 03:47 PM
I didnt play all the way through it, I was suprised I made it through the opening video, with the most horrible sounding "song" (if you can call it that) I have ever heard.

Ill go through it later sinse you all think it got a lot better.

Rainman
06-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Just turn off the music if it bothers you that much.

Samson007
06-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Ok, i played through it now and I must say it definately told the truth. I especially loved the descent into hell on the american money stack.

Trusso
06-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Well it says mostly the truth...the bit about no american farmer every having to sell their farm to pay the estate tax is incorrect. It apprently happened to one of my old neighbors.

Dechipher
06-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey. No one's right all the time.

It was quite interesing, I liked the music that played whlie they were discussing all teh money issues. It was so mellow. But the whole Bush parents having sex things...ew...

AtmaWeapon
06-06-2004, 06:47 PM
OK I "played" for like 3 or 4 minutes but all I saw was ultra-anti-Bush stuff that has only circumstantial basis in fact. At first I thought maybe it was going to be educational, but when I got to the parts about the economy I got fed up and left.