PDA

View Full Version : Life as a guy

Riku
06-04-2004, 09:04 PM
This is the funniest stick figure comic I have ever seen. Thought I might share it with my fellow AGN'ers.

[bewaredial-upusers]Life as a guy. (http://www.henry.martinez.net/videos/3rdplace.htm)[/bewaredial-upusers]

EDIT: I am aware there was a recent stick figure animation thread, but this was too good not to show to you all.

moocow
06-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Seen it. Sadly, it's so true that that is how things are. Women suck. We are so horrible and the only thing we're good for is yelling at boys and having babies. We only love those with money.

Then why am I still with my boyfriend?!

MANDRAG GANON
06-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Yeah I've seen this video before, Basically the guy followed me around for like half my life and created a delightful little cartoon movie about it. I prefer his other work Rejected better tho. Tuesday is coming did you remember your coat DOIOHHHH!H!HH!H!! *blood squirts out of his eye all over the place*

slef
06-04-2004, 11:15 PM
That is so true. evil women...

MANDRAG GANON
06-04-2004, 11:17 PM
Then why am I still with my boyfriend?!
erm....cuz you have his baby I'm assuming.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-05-2004, 12:25 AM
erm....cuz you have his baby I'm assuming.

Possibly, or maybe, just maybe, they actually love each other. That's hard to believe these days, I know, but I still think it's possible.

moocow
06-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Possibly, or maybe, just maybe, they actually love each other. That's hard to believe these days, I know, but I still think it's possible.

Believe it or not, that's it. Regardless of both of our money problems, we stay together. It's all the lub. w00t.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Congrats then, Moo. You've figured out something millions of people never even get close to. You're one of the priveliged.

Archibaldo
06-05-2004, 10:08 PM
That video was pretty funny. Are there any others like it?

Pangolin
06-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Lol. I've just split from a relationship, and that just proves the shoutyness of womenen.