PDA

View Full Version : Public appology

rexlaninetales
06-04-2004, 05:53 PM
I appologize for acting like a complete moron. For now on, I will not post random junk...And I will not reference my problems, homosexuality, dressing, etc. Unless it truly pertains to the forum. I'm going to step down from my soap box.
I've read that posting in general bitching and now take you seriously Toolie.
No need for a warning. I'll learn my lesson simply because I don't everyone on the forum to ignore me.
Please give me another chance to gain my reputation. I promise, I'll post maturely for now on.
thanks Brittanian Hero!

Ganon's Minion
06-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Seeing as how I never, personally, had a serious problem with you, I'm prepared to forgive and forget. You're cool in my books.

..oh, and don't forget to apologize to yourself....appology is spelled apology. How embaressing....^_^

rexlaninetales
06-04-2004, 07:43 PM
*chuckles* Stupid me! Seriously! I need to lay off the dope and open my grammar book to page 1.

Riku
06-04-2004, 08:25 PM
I dont know you so why should I hate you? I accept your apology.

slef
06-04-2004, 08:51 PM
lets all hope for the sake of our collective intelligence that you stick to that...

Its really a good idea. do it.

Drunken Tiger
06-05-2004, 04:39 AM
Seeing as how I never, personally, had a serious problem with you, I'm prepared to forgive and forget. You're cool in my books.

..oh, and don't forget to apologize to yourself....appology is spelled apology. How embaressing....^_^

Haha, embaressing is spelt embarassing... ^ ^

Michael Moore
06-05-2004, 07:30 AM

I think you mean spelled. :P

Drunken Tiger
06-05-2004, 08:52 AM
No, Im pretty sure I meant spelt... ;)

Toolie
06-05-2004, 11:30 AM
You have no need to apologize, especially to me. Just stay on topic to make them more enjoyable for people to read. Stay sharp and gain a good reputation by contributing actual content and discussion rather than bland agreement or disagreement. Finally, make topics that are original and fresh, drawing interest and keeping it there. These should be guidelines that more members abide by, and will ultimately make this forum a better place.

JayeM
06-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Haha, embaressing is spelt embarassing... ^ ^ Lol, actually it's embarrassing...

Michael Moore
06-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Lol, actually it's embarrassing...

Will this ever end? lmao.

Ganon's Minion
06-05-2004, 04:22 PM

WHOOHOOO!!! GRAMMAR WAR!!

(I'm one of few who know how to spell 'grammar'. *dances a jig*)

Dechipher
06-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Now that we've all had Spelling 101....
Nice to see that you recognize a problem that other people recognize, and are making an attempt to redeem yourself that. I must commend you for that.

ShadowTiger
06-05-2004, 08:30 PM
You have no need to apologize, especially to me. Just stay on topic to make them more enjoyable for people to read. Stay sharp and gain a good reputation by contributing actual content and discussion rather than bland agreement or disagreement. Finally, make topics that are original and fresh, drawing interest and keeping it there. These should be guidelines that more members abide by, and will ultimately make this forum a better place.... Holy Crap. One of the only people in this entire thread who's taking this stuff seriously is Toolie. :odd: Toolie, You're the man. :highfive:

Rexla, you've always been Okay in my book. Everything I said in that bottomless well that is GB, I meant. Pure and simple. Your threads are interesting, worth discussing if you find something in it to discuss, and self-uplifting. I value your mere presence, let alone your friendship.

... And whether or not you meant Spelt or Spelled, they do the same thing! ^o^

Archibaldo
06-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Well, I havent been here for a while so I'm not sure what your talking about, but sure, I'll accept your apology.

Pangolin
06-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Well, I havent been here for a while so I'm not sure what your talking about, but sure, I'll accept your apology.
Same for me. I'll have to take a look at what you have done so that I can accept. :odd: That doesn't sound right...
Still, I'll forgive you when I've read it.

DsS Game
06-08-2004, 03:57 AM
I have no problems with you. Do what toolie says and stay chill. Keep on topic, make some interesting threads, and you'll gain a good rep. Be an ass and well u know what happens.

Gerudo
06-08-2004, 06:38 AM

I'll have to take a look at what you have done so that I can accept. wtf, if you dont know what he's done, then you dont even need to consider a response, let alone accept the apology. its like as if someone bumped into someone else's car, and is apologizing to me for it... its a nice thought, but i am not going to forgive the person, because they did me no wrong...

Rexla, i admire you for stepping forward and being willing to "scale back" so to speak. keep yourself level-headed and whatnot, and you wont have to worry about past incidences like what has transpired. pm me if you ever need to talk or anything

peace :)

rexlaninetales
06-15-2004, 03:57 PM
Yikes...This appology thread has turned into a fallen English class!
BH4: You're da' bomb! Need I say more?
Toolie: Thanks for not taking my first time impression too harshley.
Gerudo Hey! don't I know you from PureZC?!
Everyone Else: If I see one more mispelling...or one more reference to mispellings in this thread, I'm gonna...Never mind...Thanks for the forgiveness.