PDA

View Full Version : How do u make it rain/snow?

ZC Architech
06-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I dont no how to make it rain in Zquest or snow for that matter, how do u? I would be happy if someone could help me.

LinktheMaster
06-04-2004, 10:34 AM
You do this by the use of layers.
First, make the regular screen that Link walks on. Then, on a different screen, put the rain/snow tiles. Go to the screen that Link walks on.
Go to Data->Layer. go to a layer that is 5 or 6 (to be above both Link and enemies). Fill out the map, then the screen number of the screen with the rain/snow tiles.

ZC Architech
06-04-2004, 10:59 AM
is this the same with Clouds also?

*b*
06-04-2004, 05:55 PM
despite the fact that you're currently banned, yes. it's the same with all weather contitions and pretty much everything else that would normally appear above Link

Pheimos
06-13-2004, 02:13 PM
You do this by the use of layers.
First, make the regular screen that Link walks on. Then, on a different screen, put the rain/snow tiles. Go to the screen that Link walks on.
Go to Data->Layer. go to a layer that is 5 or 6 (to be above both Link and enemies). Fill out the map, then the screen number of the screen with the rain/snow tiles.

Bah! REALLY!!

Can't you tell any EASIER way to do it?
I mean Com'on! I did not understand any of that, I do know the use of layers thou (Working with Flash or Photoshop makes you understand such)
but not the thing you are talking about.... *sigh*
Can't anyone do a tutorial on that?