PDA

View Full Version : How to kill the bad enemies for beginners.

Sleeping Dragon
06-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Deathknight- Need: Hammer, 16 heart containers, magic shield, & blue ring. "Red recomended"
1. Smash shield with hammer.
2. Rip it apart with your magic sword "possible with white if your up for the challenge"

Cracktorock- Need: Boomerang, magic shield, & blue ring.
A. Stun them with boomerang and clean the crack out of them with your magic sword
B. "Requires golden arrow." Stun a shoot.

Gleeok 2- Need: Magic shield & red ring "no less than 18 heart containers but best with 20."
You'll probabally also need a blue potion if not a red potion.
1. Stand in front of it give it heck, when it doesn't shoot fire.

Patra 3- Need: Gold ring, 24 heart containers, blue potion, mirror shield, and master sword.
1. Pray to you divine spirit, if your atheist pray to science or something
2. Make sure your at max strength.
3. Run up to the freaken monster and slaughter it's children 1 by 1.
4. Cut the mama in half.

10 patra 3's- You might think I'm crazy but with expert skill patience and swordsmen ship
I can take them all out it about a half and hour. Dying only twice.
If you can beat that your a true master at the blade.

Yes I'm telling the truth. It took me 6 months to pull it off. Lots of pratice.

Your all welcome on this short skill booklet on how to kill these monsters.
How hard is it out of 5
1 Deathknight 2.2
1 Cracktorock 0.5
1 Gleeok 2 3.4
1 Patra 3 4.7
10 Patra 3's 20, 25, No no no! 30's more like it. Yeah! 30 it is then.

Dart Zaidyer
06-03-2004, 11:24 PM
A really good way to figure out how to take down normal Zelda enemies with an underpowered Link is to play Dreams of Yesterday by C-Dawg, and A Link to a Different Dimension (ALTADD) by Sludge. You'll learn a lot about how they move and how to fight them, because you'll get them thrown at you so early and often that you don't have much of a choice anyway. =P

Cloral
06-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Crackies are really easy with just a mirror shield. When they fire, bounce it back at them. One shot kills.

Deathknights can be killed without getting hit. When it charges at you, move downward one row. When it gets near you, hit it with the hammer. Yes the hammer will hit it even when you are misaligned like that. It will continue to try to charge you, so just keep smacking it until it dies.