PDA

View Full Version : Ack, need internet, now!

Jigglysaint
05-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Last sunday we had a storm that totally pooched my internet, but didn't affect any other computers on the server. So I am pracitcally without internet, save for my dad's computer, which is set up so horribley wrong, I am afraid I cann't garentee good spelling on any of my posts. For one thing, I have to get up to see what I typed, as the monitor is too far away for me to see. I am going insane, an d I think I'm starting to lose sleep as well.

This thing better be fixed by the end of the weeek.or I am going to have to take matters into my own hand.

Dragon Omega
05-27-2004, 10:40 AM
At least it's better than nothing...
:mischief:

SixTen
05-27-2004, 11:01 PM
Your monitor is too far away to see? At lest it types everything you tell it to. Once I had a keyboard where the spacebar didn't work all the time, and sometimes it would type out letters that I didn't hit, like an F instead of a K.

aces2022
05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
To far away to see the monitor? Well at least you didn't get power out for 3 days with no way out of your little town. We had no light all the roads were blocked or flooded and the Gameboy SP was not around so i was bored.

inori
05-28-2004, 01:58 PM
To far away to see the monitor? Well at least you didn't get power out for 3 days with no way out of your little town. We had no light all the roads were blocked or flooded and the Gameboy SP was not around so i was bored.

Better bored than dead. ;)

Jigglysaint
05-28-2004, 04:39 PM
Well at least it's working up in m y brotere's old room. I think there was a networkl porblem that neeeds fixzing/

Oh, and ion case you are wondering, the keyboard is in a bad position because I am just testing the internet, so forgive the atrocious spelliong.

SixTen
05-28-2004, 11:04 PM
S'it OK .Uyor splelng snit that abd.