PDA

View Full Version : What about Sabotage Dragoon?

mandi2
05-26-2004, 03:00 AM
Hi folks,
do somboby know something about the status of C-Dawgs Sabotage Dragoon?
I played the demo (in 3 weeks i made it up to three dungeons, hihi), and i decided to wait till the quest is ready´, becouse i don't like playing a quest without finding all secrets, or finding areas i can't enter. and i think SD will be the most exciting quest i've ever played.
I know, C-Dawg needs some help, and i would really like to help, but i've never made a quest (i am only a player-mouse).
Could someone tell me, how this projekt is going further?
thanx, and wish you a good work.
Mandi

Petoe
05-26-2004, 08:38 AM
Though there hasn't been any progress reports, I'm pretty sure C-Dawg is making progress with the quest all the time. You have to remember that SD is huge, so you still have to wait a long time for the finished version... but I'm not C-dawg and I'm just guessing.

Oh and this all reminds me that I'm one of those who should be helping C-Dawg with the quest...
C, I'm sorry I've been so slow with the portals, but I haven't seen you here in a long time and I need ZQuest build 187 (if you're still working with that build that is and if you haven't made those portals yourself while waiting me *heh*). I have everything designed so it shouldn't take too long if I start building them.

jman2050
05-26-2004, 11:16 AM
It'll be done when its done... C said he would take a break from ZC when the quest is released, and I really haven't seen him around anywhere lately... not that that's a bad thing, he has a habit of dissappearing for months at a time and coming back with new and improved stuff.

And yes, I agree, this quest owns, and I thank C for the pleasure of having me test it ^_^