PDA

View Full Version : why was theplustwo banned (wasn't here to find out why.)

Draconis
05-25-2004, 07:42 PM
The above statement formulates my question. Why was theplustwo banned?

Just curious, and if i am seeming to be repeditive, then i'm sorry, i haven't been on here for a while...

Dechipher
05-25-2004, 07:44 PM
Go check OA. I could have sworn there were links there.....

Masamune
05-25-2004, 07:45 PM
because a certain S mod can't stand having someone as cool as brad to be posting on this message board. i've said all that needed to be said. =p

Draconis
05-25-2004, 07:51 PM
i just found them, but i am confused... one says that he is perma-banned, the other (later one) says he's banned for a month... :confused:

Ganon's Minion
05-25-2004, 07:54 PM
i just found them, but i am confused... one says that he is perma-banned, the other (later one) says he's banned for a month... :confused:

I haven't checked out Official Announcements for about a week now...but I believe that he was banned for a month, and then continued to spam/flame or something and now he is perma-banned. Not too sure, but that's what I've gathered...

Dechipher
05-25-2004, 08:14 PM
The ones further down are older, so disregard those, unless you're just curious.

Yoshiman
05-25-2004, 08:22 PM
According to Breaker, he was banned for spamming and flaming after his previous ban was lifted. There were four links included with the announcement.

Goat
05-25-2004, 08:49 PM
Tpt was an idiot, good riddance he was banned. And dont mind me being a rent a mod (i'm allowed cause I do what I want) but isnt this thread best reserved for private message or something?

Masamune
05-25-2004, 09:04 PM
Goat, TPT was the shit. And he kicked amounts of ass that are unfathomable to the likes of you. Let us remember this day as "Brad kicked so much ass, he's allowed to do your mom anytime he'd like, because he's just that cool" Day.

Breaker
05-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Just curious, and if i am seeming to be repeditive, then i'm sorry, i haven't been on here for a while...

Regardless of your activity, why direct such a question in General Discussion of all places when you could have just as easily Private Messaged (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/private.php?do=newpm) theplustwo or even checked his profile (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/member.php?u=4800) that provides additional contact information so that you could have had an answer straight from the horse's mouth.

Considering it was the most clearcut case of repeated flaming and spaming that I've come across, you would have to be absolutely incompetent to even question the decision of removing him from the forum.

because a certain S mod can't stand having someone as cool as brad to be posting on this message board. i've said all that needed to be said. =p

"Brad kicked so much ass, he's allowed to do your mom anytime he'd like, because he's just that cool" Day.

Of course, and apparently you're too "cool" to be posting as well. Banned (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/announcement.php?f=102).