PDA

View Full Version : rpgmaker2k help

stoned dude
05-25-2004, 07:18 AM
HEy, i've been trying to make maps right, and everytime I swich chipsets it gets all screwed up and the previous chipset is replaced with things from the new one. I cant figure it out its hella weird. does anyone no whats up, or whatever?

Dragon Omega
05-25-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this or not ,but since I'm not in charge I don't really care.

On your question, are you trying to switch sets on the same map? You have to use the same set for the entire map, you can't change in between.
:mischief:

stoned dude
05-25-2004, 11:39 AM
that sucks. but thanks.

obi
05-25-2004, 12:45 PM
one thing you coudl do is make several sheets with similar tiles that are used in all maps (like grass and water) and replace the tiles that are unique with other unique tiles. Sort of like making a mass set of chipsets that have the same base, but different flavours.

Pangolin
05-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Now, what you need to do is... hmm I CAN remember this, I was only on it 2 years ago before it deleted itself... Ah. You need to register the new chipset in the "chipsets" thingy on the menu screen thing. Then it will work.
Yes, you'll have to name it, and set whether things are walkable though or njot, but there you go.