PDA

View Full Version : Items

Mesakros
05-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Where can i find a list of the items and what they do, like the list of enemies ZC used to have? It would be much appreciated by noobs like myself

LinktheMaster
05-24-2004, 10:41 AM
Items:
Amulet 1 - Allows you to see invisible enemies. To make an enemy invisible, check the screen flag Invisible enemies (makes all enemies on screen invisible).

Amulet 2 - Not implemeneted.

Arrow 3 - Twice as powerful as the silver arrow (arrow 2). Only thing that can kill a Gohma 4.

Big Triforce - Not intended to be placed on a screen.

Boomerang 3 - This does 2 damage (white sword equivalent) to any enemies normal susceptible to the boomerang, and can stun any enemy.

Boots - Damage combos have no effect.

Bow 2 - Arrows shoot VERY fast.

Bracelet 2 - Link can now move push heavy2 and push hw2 combos.

Din's Fire - Casts a clone of the Din's Fire spell in OoT.

Dust pile - Not intended to be placed on a screen.

Farore's wind - Not implemeneted.

Flippers - Link can now swim in water combos. There is also diving. Link CAN'T swim in ladder only combos (usually lava).

Hammer - Takes a little while to strike (not immediate like sword), but does 4 damage. If a darknut is struck from the front with this, it loses its shield capabilities (provided the appropriate quest rule is checked) and takes the 4 damage.

HC Piece - Collect 4 for a new Heart Container.

Hookshot - Link can grab onto the hs grab combo (hs bridge DOESN'T work).

Key (boss) - Link can unlock any boss door or boss lock block (184 only) that is in the same DMap or DMap with the same level number that the lock block was collected in.

Kill all enemies - Instantly kills all enemies on the screen.

Lens of Truth - The screen turns black except for a small area around Link, which reveals any secrets.

Magic Container & Jars - Jars refill the magic meter and the container lengthens it.

Nayru's Love - Not implemented.

Ring 3 - Reduces damage by a factor of 8.

Rupee (20, 50, 200) - Take a guess.

Selection - Not intended to be placed on screen.

Shield 2 - The mirror shield. Blocks all projectiles except boss fireballs and wind. Reflects all blocked projectiles except sword beams.

Sword 4 - Does twice as much damage as the magic sword, 8 times as much as the wooden sword.

Wallet 1 and 2 - Increases maximum rupee carrying capacity.
As for enemies, ZC.com used to have it. Not sure if it still does. My tutorial has a list of enemies, that's the only place I know of. :shrug: