PDA

View Full Version : Work

Cloral
05-22-2004, 03:17 AM
Today I had to get up early and drive an hour down to Camarillo (a city just this side of LA). I was suppossed to be emailed a programming test for Kush Games, but then the person I had been in touch with decided to just have me come in for my interview today. After the interview they had me do the test, which consisted of writing 2 programs. Neither of them was really that tough for me, so I finished them pretty quickly. After lunch was time for some more technical questions with another interviewer, and then I spoke with the guy in charge. About halfway through he decides to let me know that he's going to make me an offer. I've got the job!

So I start at Kush a month from now. They're a relatively new company, and to their credit thus far is ESPN NHL Hockey 2K4 and ESPN College Hoops 2K4 - both done under license from Sega. So if you like sports games, you might soon check the credits and find my name listed there. :D

phattonez
05-22-2004, 03:19 AM
Congratulations. You must have done pretty well if he told you halfway. I hope you do well in your work.

When you get there, tell the company that they should not exclude Gamecube when making those games. :D

SixTen
05-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Awesome man! I want to be a game developer when I'm out of college. Good luck in your new job.

Riku
05-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Thats sweet! Whats your name so I can look for it?