PDA

View Full Version : Joke: Girls night out

Prrkitty
05-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Two women friends had gone for a "Girls Night Out", but had been decidedly over-enthusiastic with the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a head stone or something.

They had nothing to wipe with so the first one took off her panties and used them, then threw them away. Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on one of the graves and proceeded to wipe herself with that. They then made off for home.

The next day the first woman's husband phoned the other husband and said, "These damn girl's night out parties have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties."

"That's nothing" said the other. "Mine came back with a card stuck between the cheeks of her ass that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station we'll never forget you'."

Gerudo
05-20-2004, 12:11 PM
:rofl:

wasnt expecting that last part. very funny :D

SixTen
05-20-2004, 12:12 PM

Where do you find these? They are so funny!

ShadowTiger
05-20-2004, 12:20 PM
prrkitty... God.. You need an award or something for these. :p .. Seriously.

Ibis, God of Magicks
05-20-2004, 12:29 PM

Where do you find these? They are so funny!

Am I the only one that never finds these jokes funny? I mean, I have a great sense of humor and all, but they just aren't crazy funny. I didn't even chuckle. Nothing.

So, eaither, you are easily amused, or this is a a cheap way to raise your post count.

Menokh
05-20-2004, 12:36 PM
I found it funny, not as funny as prr's last joke, but still funny.
I enjoy this kind of humor myself, I never tire of it.

*b*
05-20-2004, 01:14 PM
lol, that's good, prr. kinda sick, but hey, this IS AGN

Hennerfeind
05-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Good joke. Not the best i've ever heard but I liked it;)

Axel
05-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Usually I like your jokes prrrkitty. This time, well, all I can say is that the first time I heard this joke I thought it was moderately ammusing in a sickening way. I am kinda surprised you bother posting it though, I thought everybody'd heard this one already. Apparently I'm the only one who did.
Anyway, keep posting 'em!

aces2022
05-20-2004, 04:59 PM
lol That's pretty awesome.

Jemsee
05-21-2004, 09:09 AM
I thought everybody'd heard this one already. Anyway, keep posting 'em!
Never heard it.

So, eaither, you are easily amused, or this is a a cheap way to raise your post count.
Yep, that would be me...easily amused. :tongue:
*Jemsee watches post count go up by one.* Oooo...post count...Aaaaa...

SixTen
05-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Am I the only one that never finds these jokes funny? I mean, I have a great sense of humor and all, but they just aren't crazy funny. I didn't even chuckle. Nothing.

I actually found this funny. I don't spam up my post count. What would it get me anyway? An avatar? Big deal.

ercassam
05-23-2004, 05:29 AM
I didn't find it funny. It seems more like something that would be funny to really happen but isn't too amusing on paper.

Ultra22Lemming
05-23-2004, 08:30 AM

Hey there Mister Grumpy Face! Know what you do when life gets you down? Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! (Finding Nemo)

Anyways I liked the joke. I got a good laugh out of it. Prr, where do you get all of these jokes?

Sephiroth
05-23-2004, 10:01 AM
http://mzc.zcworld.net/forums/html/emoticons/laughboom.gif

I found that one funny. :laughing:

moocow
05-23-2004, 11:43 PM
That's gonna happen to me one day.

Glitch
05-23-2004, 11:56 PM
That's gonna happen to me one day.

go drunk into a graveyard to piss a lot do ya?

moocow
05-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Yep. All the time. Did it last night.