PDA

View Full Version : Activity

Solaris_Omega
05-19-2004, 10:03 PM
I haven't been very actively, and so i do apologize to everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that i am compiling a bug list and i have about 30 + bugs on it so far. I just didn't want anyone thinking that i abandoned my position...

Nick
05-19-2004, 10:18 PM
I don't think many people will be extremely active the next 2-3 weeks.

Apparently, it's that fun time of the year for final exams for most High School students (like myself). ;)

I've been testing as I work with ZC and ZQ 1.93 and such. I usually find bugs as I go. :shrug:

*b*
05-19-2004, 11:33 PM
don't worry about it, Solaris, not many people have been very active latley. most of the bugs have been reported so there's not much more to do with ZC untill the next version

VEL
05-20-2004, 12:21 AM
I haven't been as active lately as I used to be because of some things going on in my life, but once I start getting things figured out, I think I should be alot more active.

StarFox
05-20-2004, 12:25 AM
Well, as long as we're all admitting our inactive states, I might as well explain myself. I've been pretty inactive, which is embarrassing for just being hired not long ago. But I'll be much more active again in about two weeks. This past month has been filled with AP exams, procrastinated projects, long nights with caffeine, a job interview, and now finals. It's almost over, though, and I'll be back to test as soon as I can. Thanks for the patience.

Menokh
05-20-2004, 12:29 AM
I haven't been very active either.
Largely because I didn't have much time to fight with Allegro to get ZC working on my Linux systems until lately. I still only have it working on one, my Linspire 4.5 Laptop, and without midi at that.

I'll have more time soo hopefully, even though I'll be working more hours this summer now that school it out.

ShadowTiger
05-20-2004, 07:47 AM
Well, let's face it. .. We all have lives. :p :laughing: Who can blame us? We've probably been selected for our ZQuesting Talents and ability to analyze things, but we all have lives, as do the developers. We can't devote ourselves fully, and certain times of life can often interfere with the process of testing. It's only natural. :shrug:

Sephiroth
05-20-2004, 05:19 PM
Well, let's face it. .. We all have lives. :p :laughing: Who can blame us? We've probably been selected for our ZQuesting Talents and ability to analyze things, but we all have lives, as do the developers. We can't devote ourselves fully, and certain times of life can often interfere with the process of testing. It's only natural. :shrug:
I totally agree.. :poke: I havn't been doing much here myself because I am a high-school student and I have Finals comming up and I'm swamped with things.. But thus here I am admitting my inactivity here on these parts.. :)

Blonde799
05-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Inactivity isn't all that bad, if a whole list of bugs has been found/verified. It'll cease when the next test subject is available.:p

DarkFlameWolf
05-22-2004, 12:36 PM
well, I'm currently making my wind waker quest and then testing it in the latest beta player. So I may be able to find bugs that way. So far, none have cropped up that haven't already been covered.