PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!

Guitarist41
05-19-2004, 06:05 PM
I didnt see something anywhere else, or instructions in read-me's (please forgive if i missed it :( ) but...:

Whenever I download a map pallete thing, It downloads correctly and I put it in the ZC folder where it first downloaded, but i cant import it? can anyone help me out...? Id really like to make a quest using those gameboy graphics...Thanx for any help :)

- :cool:

Sephiroth
05-19-2004, 10:02 PM
I didnt see something anywhere else, or instructions in read-me's (please forgive if i missed it :( ) but...:

Whenever I download a map pallete thing, It downloads correctly and I put it in the ZC folder where it first downloaded, but i cant import it? can anyone help me out...? Id really like to make a quest using those gameboy graphics...Thanx for any help :)

I have a question for you.. What was the file extension for the item you want to import? If it was a .zgp, in zquest, go to file -> import -> graphics pack -> whatever.zgp (change wahtever to your filename) :)

sivart0
05-19-2004, 10:05 PM
if it's palletes goto file -> import -> pallete -> .pal (? i don't upload palletes)

Guitarist41
05-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Well, it's rather odd...

See, I put everything I download (like new quests and such) in the ZC192183 folder (the one it installed in, which seems reasonable cuz no readme tells you where to place the files otherwise). Yet no files show up.
For example, I open up ZC classic, start a new game. The only quests that the game will show me are the original 3, my ZQuest tutorial, Magic Cross (one i downloaded and worked), and my current level im trying to make. All other levels such as Links Birthday and Iiad don't show up anywhere, even tho the files have the same extension as the ones that do work and say .QST file. They are unzipped, I just dont know whats wrong.

As for the pallete thing, its the Comprehensive Game Boy Tileset by Glenn the Great. After unzipping everything, the accual file was showed up to be .zgp, but they dont appear in the Import tab anywhere. I tried palletes, graphics, tiles, and the like but the files just dont appear there.

This is really confusing me, I dont know whats wrong. Its ZC v 1.92 beta 183. Everything I download goes into the only folder it has, ZC192183, but only quests I make and one quest I download acually worked. Sorry for almost writing a book on this, but I thought the more info I gave the better....All help much appreciated :)