PDA

View Full Version : Purezc.com , down

phil
05-18-2004, 05:34 PM
I tried going on to purezc.com today and i got a strange error message. I tried logging into the forums and i got this:

Apparently, some of our staff is untrustworthy. The forums will be restored shortly.

If you have permission to access an offline board, please log in below.

Anybody know what this is about?

I hope it wouldn't be cuased by me clicking on things that I'm not allowed to access in the Mod CP.

I was just looking around my newfound modness and seeing what I could and couldn't do.

*b*
05-18-2004, 06:05 PM
no, it wasn't you. a staff member (who will remain namless) had their account hacked, and all the messages were deleted up untill a few minutes. I was fortunate enough (I think, anyway) to see that almost all the forums were completley void of all messages, exaept for a couple disbelief messages, then they were shut down, and Wild Bill started to restore the site, which, from what I understand, isn't going very well

Gerudo
05-18-2004, 06:13 PM
OMG what did you do?! you killed PZC! WildBill's gonna be really pissed at you!!!

O_O

actually i'm just messin... what *b* says is true...

Raichu86
05-18-2004, 06:24 PM
At this point, our forum database backup from yesterday morning has been recovered. My host must restore it, however. This operation should be completed before too long. Luckily, the absense of the forums are not impairing the ability of people to download quests and other ZC stuff. :)