PDA

View Full Version : Help! Going along with tutorial and...

Twistedmonkey
05-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone! I am following Alphadawg's tutorial for ZQ and have hit a roadblock. I am up to the point where you create a maze. I created the maze, and added enemies and the old lady down the stairs. When i test it, neither the stairs or the enemies are there! What am i doing wrong?

Twistedmonkey
05-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone! I am following Alphadawg's tutorial for ZQ and have hit a roadblock. I am up to the point where you create a maze. I created the maze, and added enemies and the old lady down the stairs. When i test it, neither the stairs or the enemies are there! What am i doing wrong?

In addition, i noticed that no changes I make to the .qst file show up in gameplay. IS this some sort of glitch?

CJC
05-18-2004, 06:17 PM
When you started a file to test it, did you load the custom quest? That's probably your problem.
(And please don't double post, there's an edit button you can use if you need to add on.)

Twistedmonkey
05-18-2004, 06:19 PM
I loaded the custom quest by entering a new name, pressing ALT, and opening the custom quest.

Please Help me! I cant load any new quest changes that i make, and it really drives me crazY!