PDA

View Full Version : Earthbound Zero Help?

Monica
05-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Just a quick question...when you're in Magicant, how can you revive your dead friends? Not at the fountain, and not when you spend the night with people or get healed, so where? Oh and what do you do with the Ocarina? Thanks! :)

Riku
05-18-2004, 10:59 PM
Well, check out gamefaqs.com, and where did you find this game?

Daarkseid
05-19-2004, 01:06 AM
She's playing the english prototype rom. Obviously, she can't divulge where she got it.

It's been years since I finished the game, so if there is a way to revive characters in Magicant, I don't recall. But the Ocarina is only useful for recalling what melodies you've collected. When used, it will play the song from the melodies you have.. the parts of the song that are made up with melodies you haven't collected will be replaced with a simple beep noise.

Anyways, I wish you luck with this game. It requires ALOT of effort, but I think the reward is well worth it. Few game's endings have surprised me as much as this one.

Monica
05-19-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks Daarkseid. :) I looked at Gamefaqs and there was nothing about Magicant revival. It's strange, Earthbound was my very first RPG and I beat it when I was 13, without any GameFAQ or even the Nintendo guide (somebody pawned the game as my granpa's pawn shop so he brought it home for us grandkids to play) but if I didn't have a GameFAQ for EBZero I'd get seriously lost. I find it funny the NES prequil is harder.

sivart0
05-19-2004, 11:43 AM
if you can't find it on gamefaqs.com look up "Mother" (Japanese Name) and it has all the info

Monica
05-19-2004, 11:55 AM
I know that, there were three Walkthrus (The weren't detailed enough for my liking, but they do help) :)