PDA

View Full Version : Music Lovers Come!

Glitch
05-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Recently a friend of mine got his foot in the music industry door. His name is Granville (rap name Judgementalz), and he is a very good friend of myself and moo. Well, he finally got a cd out. It is currently available at your local heath/newark area threshold! WooT!

Now, the reason for this post. I am personally asking everyone to visit his site and at least check out his music, and even if you don't like it tell your friends to tell their friends and so on. The site addy is http://blayza_jay.tripod.com/. There are plenty of free samples and even information for getting a free sample disc.

This may be considered as advertisement, on those lines, oh well. He is a great friend of mine and moos and this boy deserves his place in the industry. I told him I would do everything I could to get his shit exposed.

Also, as a lil bonus...I am now going to be doing all their arts and design :) I must make that site better....

Ibis, God of Magicks
05-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Ibis comes all over the keyboard. ... oh, not that kinda come?

...fells awkeward...

Glitch
05-16-2004, 10:41 PM

...fells awkeward...

ewww....where you at least listening to the songs when it happened?

moocow
05-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Granville got a cd out! Sweet! I STILL HAVE MY SHOE! ...I think..... Anyway, tell him I said congratz and give him a big gay hug for me :)

Link Hylia
05-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Wow, I listened to some of it, I am really impressed. I have no way to get the cd but wow, that was awesome.

Glitch
05-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Granville got a cd out! Sweet! I STILL HAVE MY SHOE! ...I think..... Anyway, tell him I said congratz and give him a big gay hug for me :)

OMFG. I completely forgot about him signing your shoe that night. WAIT! I signed it too!

moocow
05-16-2004, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I need to see if I still have that. It'll be worth some money one day, I'm sure.
I'll sell it on ebay for like, a billion dollars. lol :p

Riku
05-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Its not really my type of music, but if it was, I would love it!

EDIT: woot! 400th post. Sorry, its not really that big of a deal. Oh well. :tongue:

MANDRAG GANON
05-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Wow, I was expecting another gangsta wannabe. Although hes kinda verging on that.....As a hater of rap I'm impressed though, and he even used some pretty good samples. (the walking bass one on the part of the snippet mp3 was cool) Good stuff.
His voice kinda reminds me of Buck 65, with old schoolish samples (they remind me of public enemy a bit O.O). I'd take this over any new rap anyday heh.
Not too shabby.

Glitch
05-16-2004, 11:53 PM
I also have some other songs that are on the sampler CD they gave me yesterday. Catch me on yahoo messenger sometime and I send them to ya. Username: Lee_grad2002

deathbyhokie
05-16-2004, 11:56 PM

...fells awkeward...

damn it, you stole my joke! you penis tease

Hickman
05-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Tell granville said mad props and good luck

biggiy05
05-17-2004, 08:59 AM
glitch you owe me a signed cd mofo by the way im gonna need to be getting some cds cuz Cathy wants one, Stacey ill buy hers cuz she lives out in belpre the other staci from j-town might want one and ive got my class listening to it today during our presentations, so far ppl like it ive only had one person say they didnt and thats cuz they like nelly and all the shit.

Glitch
05-17-2004, 11:35 PM
glitch you owe me a signed cd mofo by the way im gonna need to be getting some cds cuz Cathy wants one, Stacey ill buy hers cuz she lives out in belpre the other staci from j-town might want one and ive got my class listening to it today during our presentations, so far ppl like it ive only had one person say they didnt and thats cuz they like nelly and all the shit.

Sweet, thanks cuz. Spread the word!