PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the Mario Quest

DsS Game
05-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Ok this is kinda stupid bt what do I do in the beginning of the game? I keep dying because I get confused as to what to do.

Yoshiman
05-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Eerr.. It would be helpful if you gave us the whole name of the quest. I think you may be talking about "Mario's Insane Rampage" by VEL.

If this is the quest you're playing, the you need to go in the mushroom house to get the stick from the old guy. Thay way, you can kill some of the enemies that come your way (of course). You'll also need to buy bombs, which are south of the starting point (I think) in a castle-type house.

After you get the bombs, go west from the shop (maybe... It's been a while since I played it), and you should soon see toad blocking the way. Blow 'im up with one of the bombs you bought :D . The next toad you can just stab. Keep going up, and you should be at the Supermarket.

Oh, and just as a friendly reminder, this topic would be better suited for Quest Announcement/Discussion. ;)

VEL
05-14-2004, 06:10 PM
--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion-- ;)

sivart0
05-14-2004, 07:58 PM
lol the stick he was using to pick his @$$

DsS Game
05-16-2004, 05:55 AM
hmmm I don't remember the name of it exactly but there were clones of classic heroes like samus, luigi, kirby, and link. I don't remember the name.

EDIT: It's called Ninetendo Crisis.

Mesakros
05-26-2004, 09:13 PM
Ok, i don't like using Zelda as a forum for making Mario games...is there a Mario Classic(Or better yet, a Mario 3 classic)? I do love Zelda Classic though....even though i have been trying it out over the last three years and still feel like a noob