PDA

View Full Version : And you all thought New Quest was dead......

Nightmare
05-13-2004, 03:51 PM
Three years ago, there were only the First and Second Quests, and then a little developer named Nightmare brought out the first custom quest ever, New Quest. The quest caught on like wildfire, and started the custom quest craze on AGN.

Well, three years later......

IT'S BACK!

Yes, there is INDEED a sequel to New Quest in the works. It is using the PrinceMSC tileset, and features the Overworld from the famous New Quest.

Some screens Monday.

Now for my challenge:

I have two beta testers selected. I am looking for a third.

I figure the best way to do this:
First person that puts a screen of beating James Quest 2 in less than 30 games gets bragging rights.

Good luck, should you want to do it.

-James

zfreak2004
05-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Ya know, I'm interested in old ZC quests... would anyone happen to have the old "New Quest" laying around on their hard drive?

Zeo
05-14-2004, 09:12 AM
Oh come on nightmare.....some of us don't really care how many game overs it takes. I'm alread about hlafwy through now..........

I guess I could start over..............

larzuk
05-23-2004, 04:09 PM
i want to be a beta tester... but quest database seems to be down on the ZC site.. so where do i get quests

JayeM
05-23-2004, 04:41 PM
It's not in the database, you get the quest from Nightmare. He'll be watching for applicants in this thread. It's a great quest and very challenging. The overworld is the same as New Quest 1, but makes good use of Prince's graphics and the new items. The dungeons are different and in different places. I'm on of the beta-testers, mainly because I loved the original New Quest...but this one's much better! :)

Nightmare
05-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Just put your James Quest 2 pic here with the game amount. First under 30 gets the job.

Good luck guys.

-James