PDA

View Full Version : Everything or Nothing

Carmine
05-12-2004, 11:44 PM
So yeah, Tuesday I went over to my aunts to babysit my cousin for 2 hours and score 20 bucks off the whole ordeal (which involves me raiding the fridge and playing Xbox for 2 hours). Anyways, my cousin got a brand new Gamecube which was all chromed out or whatever, and rented a few games. Well, we got around to playin' a few, then before I had to go, he booted up 007: Everything or Nothing. Since I've sorta lost fate in all of the new Bond games, I never paid this one much attention. And I sorta dispised it for returning to it's TND's 3rd person gameplay. Well, he took the controller and I got to witness the intro (a few times... Helps to have a memory card and motor skills). I must say, the game doesn't look half bad. Not only that, but it's got Pierces actual voice, which was a bit of a shock to me. I did notice however, a few guns seemed to have unlimited ammo... A slightly common factor in some FPS's today, which I dispise. I mean, come on, we Goldeneye veterans didn't have it so good ;) . But that might of been the fact he was on "Agent" setting.

So, is this game really any good? Seems they might rely on celebrity voices and all :shrug: . As usual, EA rips off the game that started it all, and doesn't follow thru 100%. But, gameplay wise, it looked pretty action packed and all. The levels seem a bit short and the control looks a bit stiff... But has anyone played it, and found it the least bit fun?

Ganon's Minion
05-13-2004, 12:27 AM
Oh man, I've never got around to picking up this game or even renting it. But I have looked at a few screens and it looks pretty good, yes. I mean, this doesn't answer your question or anything, but I would also like to know if it is really worth the money to buy. It kind of looks it to me, looks pretty action-packed and fun.