PDA

View Full Version : The Routine

Pablo
05-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Have you guys ever done something out of routine and felt totally out of whack?I took my shower about 4 hours early today and since then I've constantly been checking the clock in disbelief. I think it's about midnight, when in reality it's not even 10:30. Does this happen to everybody, or is it just me?

moocow
05-12-2004, 11:26 PM
I do that all the time. It's the reason why my weekends go by so fast. I'm enjoying a couple of days off, and all of a sudden I'm back at work, puking in the toilet. Yay.

Menokh
05-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Heh, tomorrow's going to feel wierd.
For the past 5 weeks I've been going away on Thursdays and not getting home until 1 in the morning. Tomorrow I won't be able to do that, most likely, because the friend I go to see has to work late. I don't know how I'll handle a Thursday with nothing to do.

Ganon's Minion
05-13-2004, 12:23 AM
There's really only been one time I've really been screwed in the head. It was only a few weeks ago actually, and the house was dead quiet, so there was nothing to snap me outta my little....trance. I got up from bed and put on all of my clothes that I was gonna wear to school. I then checked the clock to make sure I wasn't too late in getting up. No, I wasn't. It was 1.30 AM. Man that sucked...and I was so messed up with the time that whole day. That, I think, was the only real time I broke routine in that I ended up waking up 6 hours before I should have. lol.

Ibis, God of Magicks
05-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Dood! Yes! That happens all the time! See, I usually masturbate around 1:36pm, but every once in awhile I get that urge ya know, And i do it at like 12:30am or something, then my whole shit is all whacked up. Of course, some times it will be like 12:30 am, 4:00 am, 9:52 am, then 1:36 pm, but then I'm worn out and I fall asleep.

Pangolin
05-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Its been one day early all of this, and last week. Proably because it was a bank holiday monday.