PDA

View Full Version : Help on Eckland quest

Hairball
05-10-2004, 04:45 PM
I am stuck on Eckland - I'm at level 5 and I can get to a room with pegs I need the hammer to knock down, but I cannot find the hammer anywhere.

Can someone help?

Eckels
05-10-2004, 05:13 PM
(holy shit.... Someone named HairBall, asking about Eckland... Goatboy would be amazed.)

As for your question... It's been like two years since I last worked on eckland. I'll load it up and see if I can remember what is what. (kinda pathetic eh?)

Hairball
05-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks. :)

I can send you a screenshot of my items screen if you need me to so you'll know what I have. The last thing I got was the raft - but that didn't help because the only dock I can find takes me somewhere that I can't do anything.

Eckels
05-10-2004, 11:37 PM
the hammer is in level five. you have to bomb a wall to find it.

Hairball
05-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Thanks. I thought I'd bombed all the walls, but maybe I missed one. I'll try again. :)

FinalRaven
05-20-2004, 04:59 PM
im stuck in it to, its a good quest btw, little lough at times, but where im stuck is much farther, i have like all the items, all im missing is the skull key... i dont have it and i think i need it to beat the last 2 dungeons, im on dungeon 8, and i need a key to get past the first room! i also looked for a place to buy keys but couldnt find one. please help!

kougetsu
05-23-2004, 02:12 AM
Okay, my problem is I'm in level... six I believe. The one that you travel through the vertical bat cave to get to, where you use the big bomb to "clear the last wall" and enter. It's the dungeon that contains the ocraina. I've been to the room with the ocarina, but have no clue how to to it. I've found the staircase to the left and one up from the entrance, and go into the room with the bouncing cat faces... but I don't see what I need to do.

Also, since there is no FAQ that I can find as to what the new items they've added into the latest beta are... what is the medallion that I just bought from the church?

I get the mirror shielf, but the gold arrow?

Thanks to anyone who can respond.

And yes, I like this quest a lot. Very imaginative.

JayeM
05-23-2004, 03:43 AM
To get the ocarina: from start go up, right, right, up, and left...take the warp in this room and go up twice.

The Medallion is called the cross and lets you see invisible enemies. The gold arrow is just a stronger version of the silver arrow, does more damage.

Glad you like the quest! :)

Final Raven, there are several shops that sell keys, look around. The magic key is in Level 8, the locked door is just to make you want it really bad. :evil:

Boommaster
05-25-2004, 01:39 PM
I am playing it again but forgot where the raft is. Need some advise to that location. I must have given up on the quest before cause I can't find it at all. Please help. Thanks

Tranth
06-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Sorry, double post.

Tranth
06-05-2004, 03:00 PM
The raft is in the Fisherman's Dungeon. On the same screen as one of the boarded-up houses there's a bush you can slash to find the entrance. You have to kill a fire-breathing Gleeok to reveal the raft, and then you need to wand to actually get to it (which is purchased in a shop you need the hammer to get to.)

My problems, if anyone can help, are finding dungeons 7 and 8.