PDA

View Full Version : Need help with third quest

Cherry
05-08-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm stuck in the third quest. My death count is 64 and I still can't beat level 2.

I have only 4 heart pieces, a shield and a blue ring, and I keep dying when trying to kill Gleok in lvl 2.
I looked all over for additional heart pieces, but no luck.
I couldnt even find the location of the white sword, but I found the Master Sword (not that I can use it anyway).

Please, anybody, I need to know how to beat this Gleeok.
I also want to know where the power ring is located. I have run out of money because the old men keep asking me to pay for the repair charge and its really discouraging.

4matsy
05-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Been a while since I played this one...danged super-abundant door repairs turned me off, too. Actually, I don't think I ever completely finished level 9... :p

The power bracelet is still in the area around the graveyard, if I remember correctly. It hasn't moved too far. :)

In fact, you could kill two birds with one stone...I think there were a couple of heart containers you needed the bracelet for. Once you get the bracelet, push rocks like crazy in the overworld, especially near the starting area...I'm pretty sure at least one of 'em there had a heart underneath. Should help with that Gleeok...

As for the white sword...look where the first two quests' dungeon entrances were. ;)

Cherry
05-10-2004, 11:17 AM
I'll try those. Thanks Hypercrash