PDA

View Full Version : No More BigJoe

Solaris_Omega
05-06-2004, 04:34 PM
He told me on aim today that he was leaving for good. I am going to say that he was pretty messed up. He told me he had stopped taking his medication because he didn't want to become addicted. He handed me over his account for AGN, (which didn't work), and he said he was leaving for the white light. If anyone knows how to get in contact with him, please do... I don't want to see him do anything jurastic. We don't need anything happening to BigJoe.

vegeta1215
05-06-2004, 04:55 PM
I have his AIM name, but he hasn't been online since before he was away for those two weeks.

Sephiroth
05-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Same here. I'm sure he will be missed here on AGN though. I really like talking to him on AIM too. :( This may be a sad time for AGN and ZC. :cry:

Solaris_Omega
05-06-2004, 06:35 PM
He stopped using his names that he was using before those two weeks ago. he has about 20 of them.

ShadowTiger
05-06-2004, 06:44 PM
He's contacted me a few times with PM's, (Including an interesting bit about Murphy's law, and trying to save a friend of his's grandmother's life.) and via AIM a few times, under the DHensle name, ... But sadly, none of them were coherant. :shrug: *Credit to *b* for the .. word.. lookup.*

I hope he's OK... He thought too much about the universe, and it overwhelmed him. Heck, I came pretty close to the same fate. If only we could have traded places, and had myself gone over the edge instead.

Blonde799
05-06-2004, 08:01 PM
He'll probably come back. This is what a few years of experience tell me.:p

But if in the case he doesn't, best of luck BJ!:)

JayeM
05-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Daniel has been dancing on the edge for years. He occasionally falls off, but he always comes back. Don't give up on him.

Ganonator
05-06-2004, 09:10 PM
I know we have a strict privacy policy, but the testers are a tight bunch.

Big Joe ususally gets on one of these AIM names: l3igJoe, dhensle18, and bigjoeag. Since I'm not usually on until late at night, please check these regularily. He's a little messed in the head, and I really hope he doesn't kill himself.

Blonde799
05-06-2004, 09:11 PM
He said he was getting a life. I don't believe him.:p I hope he doesn't purge himself though. That's no way to get a life, more like losing one. I used to talk to him under 13igJoe/whatever, I didn't see him on too much.:shrug:

DarkFlameWolf
05-07-2004, 07:03 AM
no offense, but based on my experience with him, he does and says these things to get attention when he feels unused and unneeded. He'll come back when it doesn't work.

bigjoe
06-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Sorry, guys. I haven't been on lately because I don't have internet access at home. (I pretty much don't have a home, but I wont go into that.) :scared:

This message brought to you courtesy of the Martin Public Library of Pineville, Louisiana.

ShadowTiger
06-03-2004, 07:25 PM
BIGJOE!

Glad you're alright! .. You're in a library? .. Living in a library... Man... In some ways, I envy you... Try to earn as much money as you can. Tell us about it! What happened! .. unless you would rather keep it to yourself. :-/

Still, so glad to see you alive. :eek:

Rydia
06-03-2004, 07:40 PM
It's nice hearing from you BigJoe. You did kind of disappear into nowhere. Hopefully you can be here a bit more often. :)

Sephiroth
06-03-2004, 09:59 PM
BIG JOE!!!!Where were you man? I missed talking to you on AIM. :D

bigjoe
06-04-2004, 03:14 PM
Dont worry. As soon as I get internet back it'll be Action Tuesday all over again.

Daniel has been dancing on the edge for years. He occasionally falls off, but he always comes back. Don't give up on him.

Heh, you have no idea. I'm on medicine for psychotism. People tell me I say stuff that I don't remember saying. My belongings move or dissapear and I never find them again. Heh, I'm not dancing on the edge. I'm falling!

VEL
06-04-2004, 05:58 PM
I missed you. I'm glad that your back.

KingArthur
06-06-2004, 05:21 AM
Dont you EVER scar me like that again Daniel