PDA

View Full Version : Something I noticed about Alpha 3

Nick
05-04-2004, 08:52 PM
What happened to the auto backup feature? :odd:

Was it taken out when all quest exports were broken or just accidentally removed?

*b*
05-05-2004, 12:37 AM
isn't it in the Options menu?

[edit] nope, I never noticed that! maybe there was a bug or something?

Dark Nation
05-05-2004, 07:46 AM
ACK! Bad DN! No cookie!

The feature is still there but it's stuck behind the new "overwrite protection" option (they have the same y coordinates). I wondered why I didn't have to resize the dialog box after I added that feature. *Goes to fix...*

bigjoe
05-06-2004, 08:02 AM
ACK! Bad DN! No cookie!

The feature is still there but it's stuck behind the new "overwrite protection" option (they have the same y coordinates). I wondered why I didn't have to resize the dialog box after I added that feature. *Goes to fix...*I am here to tell you Dark Nation to "stay true to the original." ;)

In the original, enemies reversed their direction the moment they hit you. Also, I am making the quest that will play when you use the name "Omega". ;)

*ZAP, POW*

*WOP ,PAZ*

ShadowTiger
05-06-2004, 11:14 AM
If you keep that box the same size, you'll have to resize the font to be smaller, and heck, who would want that?

Sephiroth
05-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Yep! The feature is still there, just open ag.cfg with your favorite text editor and lok for the line: auto_backup = 0 and change it to auto_backup = 1 and then try to save a quest.. It made a backup!