PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Keeper: Rise of the Kazal "story"

Sleeping Dragon
05-04-2004, 06:42 PM
It's been a long time since I've recreated one of the greatest visions I've ever had "I admit it I'm dillusional"

It all starts out in the year 2050 "thats 46 years later" when I've been awaken by the hit man Lance Starwing. He shall become my Dragon Keeper and help me bring down the great king of the Kazal Altos. What is a dragon keeper you ask. Simple I human can bond with a dragons spirit by absorbed his or hers crystal into their heart. Whos the dragon? Even more simple, It's me of course Sleeping Dragon the hybrid dragon. I've been once sealed away inside of a Kalzonian Crystal just as my brothers and sisters. The Kazal Dispise us wretched demons and sealed us into the Kalzonian crystals long ago. I was freed and now I've been inprisioned. In order to hide my self I bonded with a human being and planned to assault Altos head on. Who is Altos? He's a twisted general who plans to kill me this time around.

Look at all the pretty stars.

fajz
06-02-2004, 01:43 PM
How long before we get a finished product. Sound interesting. Looking forward to trying it out.

Sleeping Dragon
06-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Lets stay about 12 months. I'm going to break out of dragon prison and fly to Colorado. When I get their my castle won't be made till november. Plus I have to plug my old hard drive into my need tower. Then spend the next 6 months finishing it.

P.S. I will release the demo once I get every working again... That'll take between 3 to 7 monthes.