PDA

View Full Version : Users Viewing this Thread

Cloral
05-01-2004, 03:08 AM
I've noticed the following a lot when I view a thread:

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Cloral

...so somehow I count as 2 people. Does anyone else get this? Or am I just a Schizophrenic?

nioro
05-01-2004, 03:13 AM
one of 'ems hidden, Cloral.

bigjoe
05-01-2004, 03:23 AM
one of 'ems hidden, Cloral.
Dey gettin' candy. ;)

theplustwo
05-01-2004, 10:38 AM
If you use invisible mode (it's under Options in your UserCP) you show up in group counts, but your name will not show up. Same thing with the Who's Online list on the board index, many times the member count will be much higher than the number of member names listed.

Master Ghaleon
05-01-2004, 11:49 PM
Yep Yep, like I.

I float around as no one knows that Im looking at a thread and post. Then people cant predict when or where your gonna strike next ;)

ShadowTiger
05-02-2004, 08:55 AM
And people can't tell that you're online to speak to you. :p

I wouldn't want to be invisible on a forum. Let people know that you're there, at least browsing. And yes, there have been times when there have been about 7-10 members online, excluding the guests, and I have been the only one showing up there! :laughing:

Raichu86
05-02-2004, 04:43 PM
I float around as no one knows that Im looking at a thread and post. Then people cant predict when or where your gonna strike next ;)
Except for the admins (and perhaps Senior Mods?), who just might be watching you as you spend a very notable amount of time viewing ASWGL. :p