PDA

View Full Version : Ready for a punishing platformer? How about a free one?

AlexMax
04-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Jesus christ, this game has been making me tear my hair out for the past couple of days.

N (http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html)

The setup? You're a ninja. You have superior agility, and the ability to wall jump on your side. Your objective is to finish a set of maps in a set amount of seconds, usually two minutes (you can obtain more time by collecting yellow dots, two seconds per pop). In order to proceed from one level to the next, you have to touch a bule button and go into a door that it opens. The only problem is that there are robots, mines and stationary turrents impeding your progress, plus you die if you fall from too high of a precpice.

With a shitton of levels, and three levelsets to start out from, you're in for frustration, but damn it's fun when you fake out heat seeking missles and make it to the exit in the nick of time...

Eckels
04-30-2004, 08:12 PM
first three levels were really easy

gdorf
05-02-2004, 01:46 AM
They get harder...

RAAR!

(good game, but frustrating)

*b*
05-02-2004, 02:02 AM
ok, I'm addicted to this game. it's so fun! I'm at chapter 05. I love the traps and the ways you can kill youself :p

Archibaldo
05-02-2004, 10:58 AM
That game is awsome. I suck at it but it's wicked fun.

MottZilla
05-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Very cool. I'll keep that on hand for fun. :O

Gerudo
05-06-2004, 07:12 PM
looks like i'm a little late for this, but eh, a bump never hurt...

for this game is a simple badass platformer/puzzler/time-game... AND all done in FLASH? someone's got some talent :D

addiction is right

fatcatfan
05-06-2004, 07:30 PM
that is sweet. Vaguely reminds me of loderunner.