PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Lord of hades pt. 3!!!

Dogchew9
04-30-2004, 07:09 PM
http://www.filespace.org/dogchew9/The_demo Oh, and with the costom boss i put in, i need some help. when you hit it, the screen doesnt teleport you to the next until you move. Help please!

automatic
04-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Um, okay... in the first tunnel, you should make the floor something other than black, so that people know the difference between "cave" and "floor." As for your custom boss... there's a problem with pit-warps. If you trigger a warp underneath you, it will teleport you. If you're standing still after that, and another warp triggers, it won't trigger until you move. I had the same problem trying to make a toggle-switch that you hit with your sword.

Nice job trying to make a big octo, though... funny thing is, I was just thinking about how ZC needed big octos in it right before I played your quest.

Dogchew9
04-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Well, its my first quest, and im not too good at tilemaking yet, so if you think it sucks, im sorry.

Dogchew9
05-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I wonder if this will count as a double post, but oh well its been approx. 1 year now, and I'm thinking. I just lost this quest cause i got a new computer. Any chance somone has this quest lost somwhere in there computer? Because I need it if I am ever to continue. Because filespace somhow changed the code or somthing so I can't use the link.