PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's been 4 years.

Foxx
04-29-2004, 11:21 PM
That's right, I became a member 4 years ago today, and I don't know if anyone can believe this community has even been around that long (longer, in fact). I sure can't. I can still remember the phases of rise, fall, growth and life like they happened last week .... the obscurity, discovery by the public, and population blast (year one), tribulations and turmoil (year two), proliferation of highly advanced ZC versions and quests (year three), and the construction of Shattered Earth (year four). It seems with all that has happened, nothing new or surprising is left for Year Five because the possibilities have been exhausted. AGN, please prove me wrong.

P.S. Those of you wondering about the atrocity that is my new avatar, that is a modified 6X enlargement of the little skull icon you used to get (and which I thought I would get) for being here 4 years. Damn whoever decided to turn all the 'year' icons back into stars ( :spin: ). At least I got a look at where the image was kept while it was visible, which I'm glad for.

bigjoe
04-29-2004, 11:23 PM
Too much whining is probably why. People cant let go, and when I see that, I cant let go either. :tongue: