PDA

View Full Version : My First Zelda Classic Game (Quest for the Magic Cross Amulet)

larrylaffer133
04-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Hello.
I have made my first Zelda Classic game. It's called Quest for the Magic Cross Amulet. You can download it at my Zelda site: http://zeldaadventures.tripod.com/

I just rushed through that site so I could put my game online, so the quality is poor on it at the current state, but I might make it look better later on in a few days.

I think this is alright for my first Zelda Classic game. Let me know what you think please, and feel free to check out other games I have made (links are on my site).

ms_zelda_lady
04-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Played your quest and finished the dungeons and the temples. Got the whistle so now all I need to know is how to get to Ganon's Castle.
Thanks in advance
ms_zelda_lady

elise
04-30-2004, 05:14 AM
whistle till you get there

ms_zelda_lady
04-30-2004, 12:06 PM
Thanks elise. I whistled but it brought me back to the start and I thought that I would probably need to be in a certain spot so I didn't keep whistling.

ms_zelda_lady

bmowrey
04-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Hi,

You've got a good start on the basics of building games, for sure. Although, as you said, there is not much in the game, I hope that you continue to improve your skills using zquest. I'd point to looking into other tilesets (purezc.com) and looking at other quests to see what's already been done. But, good first start.

larrylaffer133
04-30-2004, 06:48 PM
yeah i think i will do that. i was wondering where i could get more tile sets. ill be working on more games in my free time. thanks for playing my game.