PDA

View Full Version : Enemy projectile tiles missing

automatic
04-29-2004, 02:53 PM
Okay, I've been busy recoloring a bunch of sprites, and checking them out in the quest player to make sure they look right. In doing so, I've discovered that a few enemies' projectile tiles are missing... that is, when they shoot, thier shots are invisible. I'm sure it's just because they don't have anything drawn for those particular tiles...

Here's the list (so far):

Stalfos 2
Stalfos 3
Lynel (red)
Lynel (blue)

There may be more, I haven't checked every enemy.

Does anyone know what location on the tile pages these projectile sprites are located, so I can draw something for them? I'd be much obliged...

BTW, I'm using the Pure set (version 2), and changing sets now would be a real big pain because I've already done a lot of recoloring work, and made a custom player sprites and everything.

Freedom
04-29-2004, 03:31 PM
why not look at the 182 test quest and get the tiles and positions?

Espo
04-29-2004, 04:33 PM
I think all of the enemies you listed use the "enemy sword" sprite. Check that you have those sprites set to something that looks like what you want them to shoot. Goto: Quest -> Graphics -> Sprites -> Weapons/Misc and select the "enemy sword" sprite.

automatic
04-29-2004, 04:36 PM
I think all of the enemies you listed use the "enemy sword" sprite. Check that you have those sprites set to something that looks like what you want them to shoot. Goto: Quest -> Graphics -> Sprites -> Weapons/Misc and select the "enemy sword" sprite.
Cool, will do...

Edit:
Hey, Espo, that was exactly it. It was just set to a blank tile. Thanks, man... now my Stalfos 2's shoot FIREBALLS :evil: