PDA

View Full Version : ZC Theme

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 01:44 PM
How come it's even thinner (!) than the Modern White and Classic Black themes?

deathbyhokie
04-29-2004, 01:47 PM
because it can be. it's cool looking though

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 01:56 PM
I agree it's cool looking, but the post area is skinny enough as it is.

ShadowTiger
04-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Personally, I don't like the color ranges. They're... weird. :odd: They don't look visually pleasing. .. Cool layout though. :)

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 02:05 PM
It breaks carefully crafted posts that appear normally in other themes.

Eckels
04-29-2004, 02:23 PM
it is not for you to like or dislike.

it exists for www.zeldaclassic.com

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/forums.php

warning. if you click this link, it will switch your theme to the zc.com theme. you will have to switch it back.

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 02:28 PM
http://penny-arcade.com/images/2004/20040324l.jpg

I asked a simple question. Why is it thinner?

deathbyhokie
04-29-2004, 02:29 PM
now that i'm looking at the theme, the one critique i have is that links and the regular font are the same color and text. so the links blend in on forum posts. otherwise, good job eckels

it also doesn't show sigs.

Eckels
04-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I asked a simple question. Why is it thinner?

and I answered your simple question in my previous post. plz reread.

Gerudo
04-29-2004, 02:50 PM
<Penny Arcade image>
yay, my new sig quote

"im not for any of you anymore, you'd like to criticize, but you CAN'T!! :D"

i steer away from the zc.com theme, although its a fantabulous work :)

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 02:59 PM
You didn't answer anything. You said I couldn't like -or- not like it. I asked why it is thinner. It would still fit in the iFrame if it was the same width as the other themes. Just wondering if the width change was necessitated, or if it just happened.

Eckels
04-29-2004, 03:26 PM
it exists for www.zeldaclassic.com

Therefore any of it's properties exist to serve zeldaclassic.com's layout, including it's width.

This was also to point out that your opinion serves no bearing on the matter, because even if you were somehow morally offended by it, It wouldn't be changed simply on the fact that it is not neccesary to have your satisfactory opinion for the theme, for it to maintain it's current and constant existance.

I'm rick james bitch.

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 03:28 PM
I didn't think my opinion mattered, I was just curious. If I were to ask God why the Earth is as large as it is, that wouldn't imply that I thought I could change it, or that I didn't like it. It's just a question, chill out.

SixTen
04-29-2004, 08:55 PM
The earth is this large because that's how large I felt like making it. It would have been larger, but I had a bad hangover, and well, that's just how it turned out.

For those of you who refuse to believe that I am god, my post count as of this post is/was 777.

:p

Zelda
04-29-2004, 09:14 PM
that proves no more than that you really love this forum :) seeing as youve been here just a little bit longer than me, btw as of right now im at 99, one more til 100 :D

theplustwo
04-29-2004, 10:08 PM
The earth is this large because that's how large I felt like making it. It would have been larger, but I had a bad hangover, and well, that's just how it turned out.

For those of you who refuse to believe that I am god, my post count as of this post is/was 777.

:pYou have 776 as I type this. :blah:

SixTen
04-29-2004, 10:31 PM
I swear it was 777 when I originally posted that. I had about 780 or so just tonight. So either there is a server bug or something, or someone deleted several of my posts.

Can someone figure out what has happened here?

EDIT

The Thread Killazzz Thread was moved to Forum Games. Posts in there don't count towards yourpost count, so my count went down.

So moving the thread completely threw of the Feng Shui of my posts. Thanks.