PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

april_rain
04-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Guys I'm new to ZC. I have ver 1.83 of ZC. I have completed 4 levels but unable to finish level-5. How to kill Digdogge? Unable to find Flute/Whistle in level-5. There are a few room in level-5 that have no acces. I mean no door to enter them. Anyone can help me out? :rolleyes: Thanks.

Dark Knight
04-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Try bombing the walls next to the rooms that have no access..assuming you are talking about 1st.qst.
You use the flute/whistle to split the digdogger into 2 or 3(can't remember right now) smaller, damagable digdoggers.

ShadowTiger
04-27-2004, 12:36 PM
From the entrance to Level 5, Go One screen North, then bomb the west wall in the center. Then go west, then AGAIN, bomb the west wall. Kill all of the darknuts in this room, then push a block, go down the stairs, unlock the door to the left, kill all the darknuts in that room, push the block, go down the stairs, and collect the whistle. Enjoy. :D

Also, take advantage of the bomb upgrade (I think it's a bomb upgrade, but I'm not 100% sure.) that's a screen to the lower left of the stairs to the right of the whistle stairs.

CJC
04-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Yes, it is a bomb upgrade (It costs 100 rupees and it refills your bombs too, so it's worth it.)

I believe you need to bomb the right wall to get the bomb upgrade, and if you are using bombs to kill darknuts (Which while less cost effective tends to be easier), you may want to do this first.

And I believe the boss splits into three pieces.