PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Legends:Dark Legacy

Riku
04-26-2004, 11:59 PM
I dont know if this game is very popular, but I really enjoy it, especially on the multiplayer modes. I beat the first one, and my friend has this one for PS2, and we are attempting to beat it now. Its kind of easy but hard at times. I was wondering if anyone else has played or even heard of this game? If so, how did you like it?

Orion
04-27-2004, 12:13 AM
I got a lot of fun out of it. Multiplayer is pretty cool tool. Graphics left a little bit to be desired, but it was still liveable. I always liked the classic gauntlets too.

Archibaldo
04-27-2004, 06:17 PM
I wanted that game for christmas but my parents said it was too expensive. Is it any good?

Dart Zaidyer
04-27-2004, 06:33 PM
That's funny, me and a couple friends rented that once, and concluded that it was total crap. Took it back the same day.

Samson007
04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
I loved the first one. Never played Dark Legacy but I always wanted too.

(Goes to get Dark Legacy)

Yeah, pretty cool!

Riku
04-27-2004, 09:03 PM
I wanted that game for christmas but my parents said it was too expensive. Is it any good?

Yes, its a very good game. It's definantly funner that the original, but the graphocs could be better.

Dechipher
04-27-2004, 09:23 PM
It was fun for a while, but, like PSO, it soon became rather boring to me.

automatic
05-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Ugh, I'm so pissed at that game. My girlfriend and I beat it like two weeks ago. There's no ending. We spent all this time hack-n-slashing crap for nothing.

The game got reeeaal boring right around the snow levels. I was about to just give up from boredom, but I stuck it out because I wanted to see the ending. What a dissapointment.

When we did finish it, my girlfriend and I just looked at each other like "what the f*ck... we got robbed." We both agreed never to play that game ever again.

Hack-n-slash-n-hack-n-slash-hack my head off-n-slash my wrists. What a stupid game.