PDA

View Full Version : se or zc

Makaveli
04-22-2004, 11:20 PM
zelda classic is a pain in the ass with zquest, which is better gameplay?

theplustwo
04-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Awesome thread! Rating 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

phattonez
04-22-2004, 11:23 PM
What are you asking? From the title I thought it was a poll of whether Shattered Eath of Zelda Classic was better. Now I don't know. Please rephrase your question.

Gerudo
04-22-2004, 11:23 PM
I CANT CHOOSE

I WILL DIE

Master Ghaleon
04-22-2004, 11:41 PM
I choose SE ;)

SE rulez

Jigglysaint
04-22-2004, 11:53 PM
Zelda Classic.

Of course I could always say Glenn The Great's RPG....(just kidding)

Rainman
04-23-2004, 05:18 PM
I'd say Shattered Earth. ZC was never really my thing.

moocow
04-23-2004, 05:20 PM
The only one I've ever played was SE. So I can't really vote.

linkofzelda1
04-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Makevli, almost everything you have ever posted on this forum is unreadable. It is really annoying. Please learn to spell, or at least make some attempt at the basic fundamental skills of English.

I vote SE. I used to be really into ZC, but I stopped for some reason.

nioro
04-24-2004, 02:13 AM
cant... choose... must... kill... everyone... including... me... AHHHHHHHHH...

Blonde799
04-24-2004, 02:18 AM
ZC has better gameplay I think, going into the details would hurt my fingers.:p

SE is cool too, but it's a lot further behind ZC in terms of substance. It also has a large community though, just like ZC(but what MMORPG doesn't? Don't answer that.:p).:)

Both do have their respective pros and cons though, and are pretty great projects compared to a lot of others.

SSJ3500
04-24-2004, 10:52 AM
SE's an online game, that pretty much beats ZC automatically. Besides, it's jsut more fun to play.

Makaveli
04-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Makevli, almost everything you have ever posted on this forum is unreadable. It is really annoying. Please learn to spell, or at least make some attempt at the basic fundamental skills of English.
sorry i'm not used to writing properly, if you think my writings bad you should see me on msn, i'm just not used taking a second longer trying to write nice, i try and type it up quick.

gameguy032
04-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Like linkofzelda1, I, too, liked Zelda Classic for a while. But the desire to make my own good quest made me not even play it and only working on my quest soon got tiring. I had no inspiration and no imagination, and this made me slowly lose interest in it. I have used it to time my Zelda 1 skills though. I beat the first quest in 23 minutes once, no cheats. Did I mention I also collected everything?

I love Shattered Earth though. I took a small break for a few weeks and returned to a different community. The only problem with the online community is that you have to put up with the n00bs of the game, unlike ZC because there, you don't have to read the threads so much and thus not see them as much. But with Shattered Earth, everytime you play, you're almost guaranteed to see at least one. ...and they all speak some foriegn language that resembles English, but frequently leaves out capital letters, punctuation, vowels, consonants, and just about everything else. You need some kind of college degree just to understand them.

inori
04-25-2004, 09:01 AM
sorry i'm not used to writing properly, if you think my writings bad you should see me on msn, i'm just not used taking a second longer trying to write nice, i try and type it up quick.

Keep in mind that a forum is not a chat room. The whole system works differently; there's nobody on the other end breathlessly awaiting your next response. That means that you can and should take that second longer to make what you write more readable. :kawaii:

Pangolin
04-25-2004, 09:26 AM
I agree. Even if it takes you five munutes to write one line. <-----That line look five minutes to write, seriously I'm that bad at typing.

I couldn't vote properly, seeing as I've only done ZC, but shattered Earth looks much more like my thing. There is a website for it, isn't there? I'm sure I've seen one...

JayeM
04-25-2004, 10:03 AM
ZC, hands down!

SixTen
04-25-2004, 11:00 PM
ZC is great in that it is so flexible with what you can do.

SE is great in that it is online, and you can see other people being active instantly, not just downloading quests.

Cloral
04-26-2004, 01:05 AM
I can't get a good connection to SE from where I am. It lags like crazy. So I'll have to go with ZC. Besides, I was never crazy for the spend-hours-killing-thousands-of-monsters-to-level-up-once style of play in an MMORPG.