PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Threads

theplustwo
04-22-2004, 01:56 PM
First, it was the dual drinking cup threads, the two "sewing is for women" threads, then the battle of the marijuanna threads, and now there are two William Hung threads...

What's up with all the double threads?

Also, Atma, please post another thread titled "Duplicate Threads," KTHX.

deathbyhokie
04-22-2004, 02:36 PM
or "the official duplicate threads thread". seeing as we haven't had an official thread in a while

*b*
04-22-2004, 03:02 PM
we haven't had an official thread in a while

oh, how horrible

anyway, I think maybe if people actually read the names of topics, we could avoid this problem. it it rather annoying

Pangolin
04-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Maybe people see it and think its a good idea, then use that idea to get more posts...

Ganon's Minion
04-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Well Pangolin, that could easily be viewed as spam. If people want to post about that topic's topic, then post in that topic. lol. I hate seeing duplicate threads, honestly. I hurl myself into rage when I see them.

Fiyerstorm
04-22-2004, 05:23 PM
lol, I don't think it's such a biggie but if it annoys people to the point of voilence, they could just ask a person with powar to merge the threads. Drama saved in a matter of clicks! :D

Zelda
04-22-2004, 06:01 PM
... this thread sure did accomplish alot....

Eckels
04-22-2004, 06:17 PM
First, it was the dual drinking cup threads, the two "sewing is for women" threads, then the battle of the marijuanna threads, and now there are two William Hung threads...

What's up with all the double threads?

ppl cnt fckng rd. s thy pst dplct thrds. stpd.

Zelda
04-22-2004, 06:19 PM
i cnt undstd wht th fk yr tryng t sy

Riku
04-22-2004, 09:48 PM
I find it funny that I started the original thread(not the dup.) on 2 of those hehe. I do also find it annoying. Maybe some people arent smart enough to read what their clicking.:shrugs:

theplustwo
04-22-2004, 11:41 PM
or "the official duplicate threads thread". seeing as we haven't had an official thread in a while
Somebody give this man a cookie!

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.