PDA

View Full Version : Meow

Cronic
04-20-2004, 07:25 AM
Glad to see I wasn't entirly forgotten, and no you haven't been either ...Good Ol' Joe contacted me recently and informed me of more or less what was goin on ...I won't go into the extreme hardships that went towards my not being around, but I figured if worse came to worse someone would contact me or do something themselves I guess.

In the mean time though I've built a new PC, and can now play ZC with of all things my xbox controller ;)

So what's new? Who's who, and how can ol' captain Jack assist these days

btw ...you guys have been missed :-D

JayeM
04-20-2004, 08:38 AM
Cronic!!! It's great to hear from you again! Don't disappear on us again...

ShadowTiger
04-20-2004, 11:23 AM
You have no idea how many people missed you. And rest assured, it was a LARGE number. Welcome back, friend. ... And I like your avatar. ;) :thumbsup: Glad you still got it, man.

Raichu86
04-20-2004, 12:48 PM
XBOX controller?! Geez man, you're going to hurt your hands trying to use that thing. :p

Welcome back. :)

vegeta1215
04-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Welcome back DC! Been a long time man.

btw, where has BigJoe been? I heard he was temp banned so he could have time to cool off (and he needed it) but I haven't seen him back at AGN or even on AIM.

*b*
04-20-2004, 01:48 PM
yay, welcome back! why did you stop posting? I thought you were still able to post in the ZC forums?

Jigglysaint
04-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Wow, your're back! I too have missed you, and I'm glad you are back. For some reason, ZC hasn't been quite the same. I think you were a bit mad at me in the past for somthing, but I hope this time we can forget whatever I did to piss you off and we can get along.

DarkFlameWolf
04-20-2004, 08:21 PM
welcome back.

Yoshiman
04-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Welcome back, DC. Glad to see you post again. :)

Dark Nation
04-21-2004, 01:15 AM
What's new.... BigJoe has been reinstated as a Beta Tester Manager for when you are unavailable. BigJoe got himself banned (and convinced WarLord to clear the ban list for everyone else in the process) and appointed Cloral as a third Beta Tester Manager for when he was unavailable. So, now we have a triunvirate managing group. :) PM me for more details as to the goings on in your absence.

Cloral
04-21-2004, 03:40 AM
BTW, am I supposed to have mod privelages here? Right now I only have them in the public bugs forum.

ShadowTiger
04-21-2004, 07:30 AM
BigJoe claims that he has them, but I haven't seen any changes. :shrug: He still has 3 Pips. He PM'ed me one day, (Out of friendship/bragging rights.) to look at the Moderator list, but his name wasn't listed. I suppose/d only he could see it. Maybe you do have the moderational rights, but it's just hard to detect? :shrug: I mean, you do already have 5 pips.

Dark Nation
04-21-2004, 08:08 AM
BTW, am I supposed to have mod privelages here? Right now I only have them in the public bugs forum.

I thought managers had mod rights here. Try creating a post and moving it somewhere else.

Blonde799
04-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Yeah, TEH CRONIC IS BACK!:D
Why would you use an Xbox controller, of all the possible choices of joysticks? I personally think a PS2 pad would've been the better decision(it was made for ZC:p), cuz I have one, and it plays like a dream.:)

DarkFlameWolf
04-21-2004, 04:48 PM
not to be totally off topic, but how did Bigjoe get permenantly banned? I thought he was someone who was leading the revival of ZC testing?

DarkDragon
04-21-2004, 05:13 PM
I don't think he's been permanently banned... he was banned for a few days for blowing his top, then had that ban extended to a week for evading the first one.

Cronic
04-22-2004, 12:44 AM
Well I must say I didn't expect such a warm welcome nor did I forsee forgivness for my dissapearence ...It's quite a tale indeed... As for everything else I will indeed contact you by PM for more details, and as for the Xbox controller ...I have a PS2 controller adapter as well, and the xbox just took to it better ...no configuration really required, and although it doesn't pick up the fact that I have triggers it still works :-p

gdorf
05-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Welcome back DC! I wish I had a controller at all for my computer. Maybe I should buy an adaptor..

bigjoe
05-02-2004, 01:42 AM
The Captain! Alright, surgery!

You gonna put me under? ;)

I didnt see this post.

Anyway, welcome back!