PDA

View Full Version : Try a delicious bowl of Yeweff-O's!

Eckels
04-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Question...why do people say they see lights when they see ufos
we use lights on our planes for what reason?
as beacons to other planes
why would an alien spacecraft, that would clearly have super advanced methods of propulsion, navigation, and collision detection, need any sort of beacon lights, or for that matter, headlights to see
and it wouldnt need beacon lights on an investagatory mission
you would think it would try to be as stealthy as possible
now if these aliens are out there... why would they want themselves to be seen? they're not going to know where we might be peeking out of.
why would they fly around with big bright lights, carelessly?

Aliens don't exist sir. That is my argument.

SixTen
04-19-2004, 07:26 PM
They are drunk, what can I say. There is no other logical conclusion.

Ganon's Minion
04-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Man, I must have had to read the title 'Yeweff-O's' 5-6 times until I figured out what it 'said'.

They are drunk, what can I say. There is no other logical conclusion.

Good call. That is no doubt true. If those aliens have nice bright lights beaming off into the world, I don't see why they don't have fog-horns to announce their entrance into the atmosphere. :rolleyes:

*b*
04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
UFOs don't nessecirally mean alien spacecraft. UFO is Unidentified Flying Object, so it could apply to anything. the correct way to put that question, would be, "Question...why do people say they see lights when they see alien ships"

and I think it's because they're drunk, bored, or just very paranoid

Eckels
04-19-2004, 08:29 PM
UFOs don't nessecirally mean alien spacecraft. UFO is Unidentified Flying Object, so it could apply to anything. the correct way to put that question, would be, "Question...why do people say they see lights when they see alien ships"

and I think it's because they're drunk, bored, or just very paranoid

I'm fairly certain that snowcock means only alien spacecrafts. Don't debate semantics plz. semantics=lame.

Archibaldo
04-19-2004, 08:31 PM
I think that the UFOs are trying to attract people to abduct them.

SixTen
04-19-2004, 08:42 PM
When I said they are drunk, I meant the aliens. Otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to turn on the lights to see in that blasted darkness.

Riku
04-19-2004, 10:58 PM
My dad said he saw aliens when he was younger. But then again, hes crazy.

JayeM
04-19-2004, 11:05 PM
One word: Aesthetics.

Beldaran
04-19-2004, 11:41 PM
I've never thought they were lights, but rather the visible components of an advanced plasma and/or fusion propulsion system.

Jemsee
04-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Aaaa....I thought you had invented a new Final Fantasy VII cereal. YUFFIE-Os!
And you could also have CLOUD-puffs and BEREIT-bars or TIFA-toasties.

Imagine my disappointment when the topic was about Yeweff-O's or UFOs or unidentified flying objects.
How drudgingly commonplace.
Everyone knows there are no Aliens, Sigourney Weaver killed them all, at least till the next sequel anyway.

:D

Zelda
04-19-2004, 11:47 PM
I've never thought they were lights, but rather the visible components of an advanced plasma and/or fusion propulsion system.
no i think they're just lights...
one question i have always wondered though is why they abduct rednecks from down south.. no wonder they dont come back very often.....

Beldaran
04-20-2004, 12:05 AM
no i think they're just lights...

Based on what? Since no one knows anything about UFO's, my explanation is no less likely than yours. In fact, mine is more likely true since a high energy propulsion system would probably generate light of some kind, while just "lights" would be most likely useless, as pointed out by Eckels.

MANDRAG GANON
04-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Maybe aliens like to pointlessly modify thier vehicles much like humans by putting stupid lights all over it, maybe they think lights are sexy on a spaceship yo!

theplustwo
04-20-2004, 01:10 AM
Rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist.